James Joseph Gigliotti
888-858-9431 (Toll Free)
The law offices of James J. Gigliotti offer aggressive criminal defense representation in greater Orlando and surrounding counties.
With 10 years of experience in the practice of law, James J. Gigliotti handles all felony and misdemeanor cases, with a special focus on domestic violence charges, such as assault, battery, stalking and violation of injunction.
If you have been accused of a crime or served with an injunction based on domestic violence, dating violence, or repeat violence, you will receive the benefits of attorney James J. Gigliotti's command of criminal law, attentive personal service and maximum 24/7 availability, from start to finish.
Take action now to protect your rights. Contact Mr. Gigliotti toll free from wherever you are in the central Florida counties of Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Lake or Volusia. Your initial consultation is free of charge.
Areas of Practice
- Domestic Violence
- Restraining Orders
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Law - Federal (White Collar Crime)
- Traffic Violations
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 2001
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- State University of New York, Buffalo School of Law, Buffalo, New York
- J.D. - 2000
- University at Albany, State University of New York, Albany, New York
- B.A. (Cum Laude) - 1996
- Major: English
- Major: Communication
Past Employment Positions
- Office of Public Defender, Assistant, P.D., 2001 - 2004